Residential Services

3.21 Telephone System & Repairs

If students do not bring a cell phone, they may check out a room phone from Willamette Integrated Technology Services (WITS) and request that a line be activated in their room. If they do not return the phone, their student account will be billed for a replacement phone. For information on using a university telephone from a residence, go to

Telephone repairs are handled through WITS in Smullin. Residence Life staff members submit a service request directly to WITS for telephone line and equipment repairs at 503-370-6767 or

Haseldorf is not on the campus phone system. Students at Haseldorf make their own arrangements for installations with Qwest at 1-800-244-1111 and are responsible for paying Quest directly for their phone services.