National Hispanic Scholarship Fund
Official site: http://www.hsf.net/
Final Deadline: TBA
The Hispanic Scholarship Fund was founded in 1975 to help Hispanic-American college students complete their education. The scholarships are available on a competitive basis for community college, four-year college, and graduate students of Hispanic heritage. Awards generally range from $1000 to $3,000.
To be eligible you must:
- Have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA on a 4.0 scale (or the equivalent)
- Be a U.S. citizen OR legal permanent resident with a valid permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551
- Be pursuing or plan to pursue your first undergraduate or graduate degree
- Must plan to apply for federal financial aid using the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) beginning January 2012
- Plan to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a U.S. accredited institution in the U.S., Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, or Guam in the upcoming academic year.
Applications for the 2013-14 scholarship will open on September 1. Visit the website for more information