The Travel Center
We provide an efficient, cost effective travel management program to assist University faculty and staff in their quest to be recognized as one of the best teaching and research institutions in the nation. We negotiate favorable rates from travel vendors; consult with departments on travel costs, present training seminars, assist with group and meeting travel.
5 important things to know before you travel and while on the road
- Know the Airlines' policy for delays due to weather
- TSA Security updates at the airports
- Airport parking
- Manage your travel before you go
- Orbitz for Business Care Alert
Rail reservation is available on Orbitz for Business website!See all News and Newsletters
- Orbitz for Business Online booking site
- Travel Request Form: please fill the request form (.doc) and send it to us at Travel@willamette.edu
- TSA Secure Flight Program is very important for you to make flight reservations. All travelers will be required to provide the following Secure Flight Passenger Data (SFPD) to their airline when making a reservation: 1) Name as it appears on government-issued I.D. when traveling 2) Date of Birth 3) Gender 3) Redress Number (if available)
- Carbon Fund off-sets - Air travel is often a signicant percentage of a businesses' overall carbon footprint. Flying round-trip between Europe and the US, for example, adds 3 to 4 tons of CO2 to our carbon footprint. Calculate and off-set your emissions now!
Travel Planning, Tours, Hotels/Hostels, Ground Transportation, Travel Insurance
Travel Information, Forms, Advisories, Disclaimer, Policies, Fees
Travel Planning, hotel, and ground transportation information, travel forms, and contact information for faculty, staff and students.
Preferred suppliers (for airfare, hotels, and ground transportation), lowest airfares, travel safety information, and more.