Virtual Travel Center
Willamette Virtual Travel - Concur Travel on-line booking tool.
Welcome to Willamette University Virtual travel system, which will offer faculty and staff traveling on University business a better, faster way to book and manage travel. The new Travel System Concur, on-line booking tool, provides travelers 24/7 access to book airfare
Concur Travel: An on-line booking system supported by Azumano Corporate. For new employees hired after May 1, 2013 may need to contact Kindra Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org or x6659 to activiate your Concur account.
Faculty and Staff may use this Concur link to make air, rail, car and hotel reservations. Azumano Corporate Team they are there to assist you with Concur on-line reservations, walk you through the process and help with your reservation. For assistance and any questions regarding Concur on-line booking please contact your Azumano Corporate Travel Agent Team on Campus phone x6388 or 855-815-3899. This will ensure you receive prompt assistance.
For travelers who prefer to speak or email an agent for service please contact your Azumano Corporate Team they are ready to assist you contact on Campus phone x6388 or 855-815-3899.
For Group Travel (click Group travel link for airline and group information). For group travel assistance please contact Donalee Elsey at email@example.com for more information and assistance with your group. Email: azgovernment@Azumano.com with travel requests, Concur technical and other related travel questions.
Reservations using an Agent
Assistance with flight, group travel,hotel, car reservation and Concur questions please contact Azumano Corporate Travel Agent Team.
Phone: On campus X6388 or 855-815-3899
Hours: 8:00am - 5:30pm Pacific Mon. – Fri.
After-Hours assistance and Emergency Service contact 877-840-0183
Willamette University Travel Contact and assistance with access to Concur and other travel related questions or concerns.
Kindra Jordan 503-370-6659 firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile Apps. - Provides 24/7 Access.
Learn valuble information on the advantages of using Tripit for all your travel plans.
- Concur Travel Online booking site
- Group Travel information - For agent assistance and to speak with our dedicated Azumano group agent Donalee Elsey you may contact her at email@example.com or agent team supervisor Katherine Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org or by campus phone x6388. Additional questions please contact email@example.com.
- Travel Advisories and Warnings - Step by step information before you go, after you arrive at your destination, and return to the USA. Traveling using University funds to a destination with a State Department Warning, requires approval from the Dean or Vice President (VP), prior making your travel reservations.
- TSA Secure Flight Program is very important for you to make flight reservations. All travelers will be required to provide the following Secure Flight Passenger Data (SFPD) to their airline when making a reservation: 1) Name as it appears on government-issued I.D. when traveling 2) Date of Birth 3) Gender 3) Redress Number (if available)
- Virtual Vehicle Insurance Card
- Accounting / Purchasing Card
- Purchasing Card/ Guidelines and Responsibilities
- Alaska Airline discount program
- Southwest and United airlines discount programs
- Azumano Travel customer feedback form
- Hotel discount programs - Salem Grand Hotel, PDX Airport Radisson Hotel, Portland Downtown. Direct bill for Willamette guests please include your GL account number in your email.
Travel Planning, Tours, Hotels/Hostels, Ground Transportation, Travel Insurance
Travel Information, Forms, Advisories, Disclaimer, Policies, Fees
Travel Planning, hotel, and ground transportation information, travel forms, and contact information for faculty, staff and students.
Preferred suppliers (for airfare, hotels, and ground transportation), lowest airfares, travel safety information, and more.
Assistance with flight changes and agent assisted bookings.