Check your passport & visa
Make sure you have a signed and valid passport and visa, and fill in emergency information page of your passport.
- Will my passport expire soon or need renewed before I travel?
- Where can I find the information or country requirements such as passport and visa?
- Where can I have a passport photo taken?
- Other Resources
If you do not have a passport, apply now (there may be long waits for U.S. passports).
If you would like to apply/renew in person, you may able to do so in Salem Downtown: City of Salem Community Enforcement Office at 340 Chemeketa St. NE. or view the Oregon passport acceptance facility list.
For passport renewals by mail, visit the U.S. Department of State page.[back to top]
If you need a visa for the country you are visiting you will need a valid passport prior to applying for a visa.
The U.S. Department of State site provides country specific information on this.
Some countries require your passport is valid at least six months beyond the dates of your departure from the U.S. Please check country requirements.[back to top]
Photo service stores near Willamette University are Walgreen, Shutterbug, Walmart, AAA, and etc.[back to top]
- Visa services (for obtaining) are available through Zierer services.
- International travel information by U.S. Government