Welcome to Bishop Wellness Center
The Bishop Wellness Center provides holistic services, in partnership with students, to promote optimal well being through:
- Providing confidential services in a caring, comfortable, safe atmosphere
- Respecting and cultivating student diversity
- Reducing wellness related barriers to learning, retention, and student success
- Empowering students to be self-directed wise consumers in the health care system, accessing services that will enhance their lifelong well being
- Offering educational programming to the broader campus community to promote health and wellness
- Serving as a community consultant for physical and mental health emergencies on our campus
- Advocating for a safe, just, and accessible community
The staff and providers of Bishop Wellness Center are strongly committed to affirming diversity in a broad sense, to treating all with dignity and respect, and to opposing discrimination, prejudice, and oppression.
Offers psychological counseling to assist students, couples, and small groups to deal with any issue of concern.
A resource center for students with disabilities within all four colleges of the University.
Provides health care for acute illnesses, minor injuries, and men's and women's reproductive health.
Provides information about the Student Health Insurance Plan.