Cara M. Bobeda
Master of Arts in Teaching
Middle School Education, High School Education
Family and Consumer Sciences, Health, Multiple Subjects
- Building relationships with students to ensure a trusting environment
- Organized and creative implementation of content to ensure serving all levels of learners and the multiple intelligences
- Strong classroom management
- Commitment to meeting state and national standards in lesson plans
- Intend to obtain Special Education Endorsement
- George Fox University, BS (sociology and behavioral studies)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
What is my pedagogical nature?
- Stayton High School, Stayton, Ore. (health)
- Cascade High School, Turner, Ore. (family and consumer sciences)
- Mark Twain Middle School, Silverton, Ore.
Other Classroom Experience
- Instructional assistant in special education programs, Salem-Keizer School District
Student Teaching Supervisors
- Rachel Krieger, Stayton High School, Stayton, Ore.
- Elizabeth Benneson, Cascade High School, Turner, Ore.
- Sara Elkington, Mark Twain Middle School, Silverton, Ore.
- Loran Sell, email@example.com