Master of Arts in Teaching
- ESOL endorsement expected, June 2011
- Special Education endorsement expected, June 2012
- ELD etrategies
- Writers Workshop
- Differentiated instruction to support all learners
- Professional learning community
- Sensitive to socio-economic and cultural differences of all students
- George Fox University, BA (management and organizational leadership)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
- Pringle Elementary School, Salem, Ore., gr. 1
- Sumpter Community School, Salem, Ore., gr. 3
Other Classroom / Youth Experience
- Community volunteer, Richmond Elementary School, Salem, Ore.
- Before and after school teacher, Lauralhurst Elementary School, Portland, Ore.
- Preschool assistant teacher, Cobb Street Children’s Learning Center, Roseburg, Ore.
- Orphanage assistant, Verbo Orphange, Nicaragua, Central America
- Director of Children’s Education Department, Open Door, Roseburg, Ore.
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Mindy Hagerman, Pringle Elementary School, Salem, Ore., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Michelle Johnston, Sumpter Community School, Salem, Ore., email@example.com
- Jennifer Roberts, firstname.lastname@example.org