Master of Arts in Teaching
- Capacity for clear, well-defined class management
- High degree of foreign language fluency
- Passion for subject areas
- Theatre across the curriculum
- Multicultural education, including encouraging interpersonal and intrapersonal communication and student voice
- Sense of humor
- Multiple intelligences
- Preparation for higher education and job training
- Whitman College, BA (French language and literature)
- Portland State University, Post-baccalaureate work (theatre education)
- Willamette University, MAT
- Tualatin High School, beginning, intermediate, advanced and technical theatre
- Tualatin High School, assistant director for winter play
- Hazelbrook Middle School, 7th gr. French 1
Other Classroom / Youth Experience
- French American International School (practicum)
- Assistant teacher, summer camp, Portland, Ore.
- Teen services coordinator, Wattles Boys and Girls Club, Portland, Ore.
- Drama teacher, Binnsmead Middle School, SUN Program, Portland, Ore.
- Volunteer teacher and group leader, Harney Elementary School, IKF Program, Vancouver, Wash.
- Outreach work: teacher to Roma population and worker in special needs orphanage
- Heart to Heart International Ministries, Bucharest, Romania
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Stephen Jackson-Clark, Tualatin High School Tualatin, Ore. (theatre)
- Diane Leebrick, Hazelbrook Middle School, Tualatin, Ore. (French & theatre)
- Rebecca Steinke, email@example.com