Master of Arts in Teaching
- Enthusiasm and passion
- Building positive relationships
- Washington State University, BA (cum laude) (mathematics)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
The effect of hands on and outdoor activities on a geometry curriculum
- North Salem High School, Salem, Ore.
- Claggett Creek Middle School, Keizer, Ore.
Other Classroom / Youth Experience
- Avid tutor
- Camp Counselor: elementary, middle, and high school camps (summer 2007)
- Math tutor and teacher job shadower (Jan.-May 2009)
- Youth program coordinator and activities leader (summer 2008 & 2009)
- Freshman orientation leader: Willamette University (August 2008, 2009)
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Louis Rothrock, North Salem High School, Salem, Ore., firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stephanie Sutton, Claggett Creek Middle School, Keizer, Ore.
- Steve Rhine, EdD, email@example.com