Master of Arts in Teaching
- I feel confident in my skills of time management, organization, planning, and incorporation of literacy.
- I will have my ESOL endorsement and experience in an ELD class.
- As a teacher, I feel that I could strengthen my students by being a caring teacher who creates an encouraging and enjoyable place for them to learn.
- I enjoy children and making learning an adventure.
- Western Oregon University, BS (social science)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
How to effectively integrate literacy into social studies in early childhood education while still meeting the standards and encouraging further learning
- St. Paul Elementary School, St. Paul School District, Ore., gr. 3
- St. Paul Elementary School, St. Paul School District, Ore., gr. 1 ESOL
- Silver Crest School, Silver Falls School District, Ore., gr. 4-5
Student Teaching Supervisors
- Dorinda Hempel, St. Paul Elementary School, St. Paul, Ore.
- Kristina Stoltenberg, St. Paul Elementary School, St. Paul School District, Ore. (ESOL)
- Dan Feller, Silvercrest Elementary School, Silverton, Ore.
- Linda Tamura, EdD, email@example.com