Bryan F. Norris
Master of Arts in Teaching
Elementary Education, Middle School Education
ESOL, Middle School Social Studies
- Classroom management
- Skilled in researched based programs—SIOP, GLAD
- Multicultural education
- Monitoring, adjusting, and tracking
- Educational technology integration
- Differential Instruction
- Promoting a safe educational environment
- Oregon State University, BS (speech communications)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
How teacher and student relationship builds educational growth and progress in the classroom
- Crossler Middle School, Salem, Ore.
- Lamb Elementary School, Salem, Ore.
Other Classroom / Youth Experience
- English teacher: 4 years (Kaohsiung, Taiwan)
- Boys and Girls Club coach
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Merilee Myers, Crossler Middle School, Salem, Ore.
- Amanda Wilch, Lamb Elementary School, Salem, Ore.
- Jennifer Roberts, PhD, email@example.com