Calvin Matthew Penrod
Master of Arts in Teaching
- Classroom management
- Building relationships
- Language arts content knowledge
- Coaching strategies
- Willamette University, BA (history)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
How does creating curriculum that is relevant to students’ lives affect student participation and achievement?
- South Salem High School, Salem, Ore.
- Carlos Houck Middle School, Salem, Ore.
- Bush Elementary School, classroom aide
- South Salem High School, wrestling eoach and athlete mentor
- Willamette University, high school football camp counselor
Student Teaching Supervisors
- Chris Riley , South Salem High School, Salem, Ore.
- Scott Dufault, South Salem High School, Salem, Ore.
- Dan Rideout, Carlos Houck Middle School, Salem, Ore.
- Tom Buchanan, EdD, firstname.lastname@example.org