Master of Arts in Teaching
- Highly qualified in math and language arts at the middle level
- Positive attitude
- Differentiated instruction
- Intervention groups
- Willamette University, BA (Spanish)
- Willamette University, BA (Latin American Studies)
- Willamette University, MAT
Teacher Research Topic
How can you best select authentic texts for ELL students that are high interest, accessible and understandable?
- Waldo Middle School, grades 6–8, ESL II, ESL III, ELD II, ELD IV
- Four Corners Elementary School, gr. 5
Other Classroom / Youth Experience
- America Reads/America Counts tutor: Parrish Middle School, grades 6–8
- Study hall supervisor: Bush Elementary School, grades 1-5
- Ecology summer day camp: Tillamook County, grades 3-5
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Martha Parslow, Waldo Middle School, Salem, Ore.
- Kathy Zirbes, Four Corners Elementary School, Salem, Ore.
- Shelley Lucas, email@example.com