Masters of Education
- I am passionate about being an advocate for every student and in turn push them to reach their full potential.
- I believe in student centered lessons as well as incorporating differentiated instruction to support all learners based on their needs.
- I have strong classroom management strategies and create a positive and inviting environment.
- I have the ability of creating positive relationships with students, parents, peers, and administrators.
- Saint Cloud State University, BS, 2007 (Elementary Education/Middle School Language Arts)
- Willamette University, MEd, 2013 (Special Education)
- Sheridan Arts, Minneapolis, MN, 5, Multiple Subjects
- Grant Community School, Salem, OR, K-5, Learning Resource Center, Kinder Life Skills/Emotional Growth Center
- Special Programs Instructional Assistant - Special Needs, Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Instructional Assistant, Salem-Keizer Public Schools, Salem, OR
- Kindergarten Teacher, Children's Park Learning Center, Tigard, OR
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Linda Scott-Halverson, Saint Cloud State University, Saint Cloud, MN
- Robin Fromhertz, Willamette University, Salem, OR
- Jill Bryant, PhD, Willamette University, firstname.lastname@example.org