Master of Arts in Teaching
Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education
ESOL/bilingual, Multiple Subjects
- Fluent in both Spanish and English, Elizabeth Peters is fascinated by language, culture and multi-lingual development.
- In the classroom, Ms. Peters strives to create a community of independent and capable risk takers who seek and love knowledge. Her classroom embraces language as an essential avenue to reach above and beyond the standards.
- Through community outreach projects, Ms. Peters strives to shatter language boundaries, passionately creating opportunities for students and their families to participate in a broad spectrum of cross cultural activities, aimed at uniting community.
- MAT, Willamette University, 2013
- BA Spanish, College of Idaho, 2009 (Bilingual Education, Elementary Education, ESOL, Teaching a Foreign Language )
- Chavez Elementary, Salem, Oregon, 3rd, Literacy Squared Bilingual
- Chavez Elementary, Salem, Oregon, 2nd, Literacy Squared Bilingual
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Josette Boyden, Chavez Elementary, Salem Oregon
- Jody A Alaniz, Willamette University, firstname.lastname@example.org