Master of Arts in Teaching
- Patience and Awareness of Learning Styles - I understand and work effectively with all personality and learning styles. I am able to adapt and explain concepts in multiple ways to insure student comprehension.
- Multitasking - I can effectively multitask in busy classrooms and am able to simultaneously remember multiple needs and objectives of students. I calmly prioritize and handle matters in order of urgency, and follow up thoroughly with each student’s needs.
- Use of Technology - I am adept at proficiently integrating technology into the classroom to enhance and strengthen lessons, and confident in solving technology problems.
- Theatre and Literature Expertise - I am able to dynamically engage students through dramatic interpretation of texts, and use drama to portray and enhance characterizations and literary concepts.
- Davidson College, English Literature, 2012 (Concentration in Education)
- Oakdale Heights Elementary School, Dallas, OR, 3rd grade
- Gervais Middle School, Gervais, OR, 8th grade, Language Arts
- Instructional Assistant, Coburg Community Charter School (6th grade), Coburg, OR
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Jennifer Casalegno, Oakdale Heights Elementary School, Dallas, OR
- Bonny Atwood, Gervais Middle School, Gervais, OR