Master of Arts in Teaching
- My experience as a mental health nurse for over 10 years working with both adults and children and my ESOL endorsement has provided me with the education and experience needed to teach a diverse group of students.
- I am dedicated to working with students and their families and my experience and education has equipped me with a variety of tools to challenge and motivate students from various backgrounds.
- Willamette University, MAT, 2014 (Early Childhood Education, Elementary Education, ESOL Endorsement )
- Walden University, BSN, 2010, Cum Laude (Nursing)
- Excelsior College, AAS, 2006 (Nursing)
- Miller Elementary School, Salem, OR, 5th grade
- Jefferson Elementary School, Jefferson, OR, 1st grade
- Nurse, Samaritan Health Services, Corvallis, OR, Facility trainer for new nursing graduates, new employees, and student nurses. Worked on implementation team for computerized charting system, organizing and facilitating teaching workshops.
- Nurse, Trillium Family Services, Corvallis, OR, Worked with adolescents in a secure mental health unit.
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Erin Chambers, Miller Elementary School, Salem, OR
- Sarah Shumate, Jefferson Elementary School, Jefferson, OR
- Jill Bryant, PhD, Willamette University, email@example.com