Faculty Resource Request
Purpose and Goal: This program supports faculty with resources that pertain to the development of the Graduate School of Education.
Eligibility, Guidelines and Evaluation Material
- Eligibility: Full time faculty
- Part-time faculty may make requests to their program coordinator, who may then choose to submit a request on their behalf.
- Funding Available: Requests are considered during the overall budget planning process.
- Application Procedure: The application form can be accessed here and submitted to email@example.com. Applications should be submitted by September 1 to be considered for the following school year's budget, which begins June 1 of each year.
- Selection Criteria: The GSE Resource Committee will review all applications and make recommendations to the GSE Dean related to overall budget. The Dean makes all final decisions about budgets and purchasing.
- September 1
Contact Information: Chair, GSE Resources Committee