Welcome to Willamette
On your mark. Get set. Be brilliant.
Congratulations! You are among a distinctive group of students admitted to Willamette University's class of 2017. Each of you brings outstanding academic preparation and a hunger for knowledge, plus a wide array of personal interests and involvements. We eagerly anticipate your arrival on campus!
This web site contains most of the information you need - and forms to complete - as you prepare to enroll at Willamette. We have a helpful list of important dates and deadlines, and links to many of the resources you need as you plan for your arrival. Please note the online advising options, and our phone number, if you have questions not answered here. We will continue to update this page with new information, so we hope you will check back often.
Your faculty and I look forward to meeting you and learning more about the remarkable talents and perspectives you bring to campus. Let us know how we can help you in the transition. See you in August!
Dean, College of Liberal Arts
Things To Do: Beginning May 9th
- Look for the Welcome Email from Summer Academic Registration, (503) 370-6573 (to be sent May 8th).
- Create your Willamette Network Account (you need your student ID number from the Welcome mailing).
- Review the College Colloquium courses offerings and submit your preferences by May 17, 2013.
- Complete the Advising & Course Preferences Questionnaire by June 1st, 2013.
- Complete foreign language placement exams, June 6 at the latest.
Parents and Families
We’re excited that your family is joining the Willamette community in the fall. We hope this FAQ Page helps you prepare for the coming months.
Make sure you familiarize yourself about FERPA: What Parents Need to Know About Student Records
If you can’t find an answer to your question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Phone: 877-LIBARTS (877-542-2787)
- Email: email@example.com