WITS Email and Network Services
- Change Your Network Password
- Create A New Network Account
- Fusser's Guide
- Home (H) Drive
- View/Edit Your Mailgroups
- Academic Calendar
- Administrative Departments Listing
- ASWU - Associated Students of WU
- Bias Incident Reporting Form
- Campus Life
- Events Calendar
- Submit an Event
- Check Your Disk Usage (H Drive)
- Compass Card
- Montag Center
- Not Alone: Report Sexual Harassment & Violence
- Parking Permit Application
- Safe Driver Program
- Scheduling Event Request / View Currently Scheduled Events
- Technology Services for Students
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Campus Safety
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts
- CLA Dean's Office
- Financial Aid
- Libraries and Museum
- Registrar, Office of the
- Residence Life
- Senior Class Gift Site
- Student Accounts
- Student Activities
- Travel Center
- The Willamette Store
- Willamette Integrated Technology Services (WITS)
- Altman tests muscles' reaction to vibration His experiment suggests myosin, a motor protein, is behind muscles' unusual behavior.
- Speaker probes China's pollution problem Ma Jun, an environmental activist, discusses his work during the Dempsey Lecture Series.
- Hawai'i Club hosts 26th lu'au celebration View photos commemorating the charm of the annual event.
- Commencement speakers picked for 2015 Speakers for the undergrad, graduate schools will share remarks May 17.
- Professor wins Oregon Book Award Visiting English professor Andrea Stolowitz earns recognition for her play, "Ithaka."
Campus Web Cams
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.