Online Job Posting
The Willamette College of Law Placement Office works with each employer to individually tailor our services to your needs. You can post a job opportunity online and receive student or alumni materials directly.
- Posting Assistance: We can also support your recruiting efforts by posting the job for you, collecting and forwarding requested student materials and scheduling student interviews.
- Interviewing: You can meet students on campus in our interviewing offices in Salem or in Portland at the Willamette University satellite campus, as well as your own offices and remotely.
Willamette has two formal interviewing periods in the fall and spring, but we welcome hiring opportunities at any time of the year.
- Fall Interviewing Activities (August-September): Interview students on campus or in Portland; or collect resumes for internet or telephone interviews. Register here
- Registration Spring Interviewing Activities (January-February, 2019): Interview students on campus or in Portland; or collect resumes for remote interviews.
If you are a public interest employer, sign-up for the NW Public Service Career Fair to find public service-minded students.
- 2019 dates:
- First Friday of February in Seattle
- First Saturday of February in Portland
- Employer registration begins in October
Whether you are interviewing on campus, off campus or collecting resumes for remote or office interviews, contact us about your hiring needs: firstname.lastname@example.org, (503) 370-6057.