The Placement Office at Willamette University College of Law is happy to assist students and graduates of other law schools with their job search in Oregon.
- We make our resources available to all students and graduates of other ABA accredited law schools that permit our students and graduates the same access.
- Access to resources other than online job postings and onsite reference library resources is not available.
- Reciprocity is granted for three months. Renewal requests are considered new requests.
- Students and graduates of other law schools must have their Career Services Office email our office to request reciprocity. Include name, year in school or graduation year, and email.
- When responding to notices found through our office, we request that applicants state in their cover letters to employers that they obtained the listing through a reciprocal agreement with our office.
The Placement Office reserves the right to deny reciprocity to individuals who misuse our resources or do not comply with university policies.
Reciprocity requests should be directed to:
Bev Ecklund,Placement Office Coordinator