Let students experience your organization first hand. Site visits and company treks are an excellent way to introduce MBA students to your culture, people and facilities. Most treks include 10-25 students and are 1.5 to two hours in length. A typical trek schedule includes:
- 15-45 minute overview of the company (power point, video, big picture or a panel of speakers)
- 30-45 minutes of breakout meetings, smaller group information sessions with alumni, recruiters or your staff talking more about what they do and answering questions.
- 15-30 minute tour of the facility
- 15-30 minutes of Q&A
Want to Participate?
Log in to MBAFocus here. If you are a first-time user, you'll be prompted to create an account.
From the main dashboard, click on the tab On-Campus Requests from the top menu bar.
Click on Single Company Event to sign up for an Employer Spotlight.
Click on Multiple Company Event to sign up to attend a Personalized Career Fair, Company Trek, or Mock Interviews.
Career Management will contact you to confirm details, once we receive your request.
2013-2014 Company Treks included:
- Alaska Airlines
- Bank of America
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- DA Davidson
- Daimler Trucks North America
- Hitachi Consulting
- Portland Timbers
- Rubicon International
- Theo Chocolate