Duties of the President
The President and Chief Executive Officer of the Associated Students of Willamette University is constitutionally assigned the following responsibilities:
- To serve as the primary representative of ASWU members.
- To provide an update on ASWU’s progress every semester.
- To serve as the student representative to the Board of Trustees of Willamette University
- To nominate appointments of students to committees which require student representation.
- To wield the power of the veto against legislation passed by the ASWU Senate.
Office HoursTuesdays and Thursdays 11:00am-12:45pm.
Other hours by appointment.