Open February 8, 2012
TIUA classroom 90
Can be made on items in the online catalog up to 24 hours before pick up. Students are welcome to come in and try on clothes before renting.
All rental fees collected go towards laundering costs in order to sustain the Willamette Closet.
Conditions of renting:
- All clothes must be returned in the same condition as when they were rented out.
- If clothes are not returned in the same condition (with rips, tears, or stains) students will pay a repair fee in addition to the rental fee.
- One rental lasts for two days (including the day it is rented out).
- All clothes must be returned before the end of office hours.
- Late returns will be charged as a second rental.
- Students may choose to rent a garment for more than the alottted time but will pay the cost of multiple rentals.
- Rentals picked up on Friday must be returned Monday before the end of office hours.