The Office of Alumni and Parent Relations is here to answer any questions you may have, or direct you to the resources you need. We also provide ways in which you can help students on campus and beyond.
Parent Information Form
Please fill out the parent information form if you haven't already provided Willamette with this information, or if your information has changed.
Whether serving as a career advisor, assisting staff at a networking event, or helping with regional programming, volunteers are always welcome and appreciated. Contact the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 503-375-5304 for information on current volunteer opportunities.
The cornerstone of the Career Network, the Career Advisor Program is a rich collection of Willamette alumni, parents and friends who prove the old adage: it’s not what you know, it’s who you know. Connections are essential to success and one of the most valuable resources alumni have is their connection to other Willamette alumni. Sign up to be an advisor at the Career Network page in The Compass. Interested alumni and parents can also contact Colleen Sump directly at email@example.com.
- Wulapalooza unites campus community From music to art, the 16th annual festival celebrates creative expression.
- Dempsey lecturer dispenses advice Environmentalist Annie Leonard stresses the value of "exercising citizen muscles."
- Students present scholarly work On Student Scholarship Recognition Day, students share their research and artistic projects.
- WU musicians perform in Nepal Students, faculty members share passion for jazz at the Kathmandu Jazz Conservatory.
- Mellon foundation funds student research A $700,000 grant is supporting research experiences in the arts, humanities and human sciences.