Reunion Weekend 2007
September 13–16, 2007
This fall Willamette will welcome more than 500 WU alumni and family members to campus for Reunion Weekend 2007. The festivities will begin early this year, with the Biology Centennial celebration on Thursday, Sept. 13, and extend throughout the weekend, culminating with the Chamber Choir Reunion Concert on Sunday afternoon.
Highlights of the Weekend’s Activities
- Biology Centennial Lecture featuring Edward O. Wilson in Smith Auditorium on Thursday evening
- Individual class gatherings and receptions Friday evening
- QuadFest, a picnic on the Quad for all reunion classes, their families and Willamette students on Saturday afternoon
- “Celebrate Willamette! Reunion Grand Finale,” a dinner Saturday night at the Salem Conference Center
- A Sunday service for all classes to honor classmates who have passed away
- Campus tours, student and faculty panels, special class gatherings on the golf course or at neighboring vineyards
Willamette welcomes the Classes of 1952, 1957, 1962, 1967, 1972, 1977, 1982, 1987, 1997, and all half-century plus, choir and biology alumni back to campus to remember, reconnect and rekindle.
For more information check the WU Online Community. Updates will be made frequently throughout the summer. Also be sure to check out the photos on your class webpage. Click on “Reunions,” and look for your class year.