Submit Class Notes
Think of class notes as the original social networking.
Class notes are printed in The Scene every issue and are devoured by alumni/parent readers (seriously -- they love them), many of whom want to know what you're up to these days.
Common reasons to submit a class note:
- You got a new job or promotion
- You had a baby
- You got married
- You published a book
Send them in using the form below (or by emailing us ) and watch them show up in print.
In Memoriam (obituaries) follow class notes in each printed issue of the magazine and may be submitted using the below form as well.
- If you’ve been featured in a newspaper or other publication and would like that information to be included in class notes, send us a description of the circumstances. More info is better than less -- we'll edit it to fit the magazine.
- Send a photo, and if you do, always identify those in the photo, make sure we can see faces clearly, and make sure to send as large a file as you can.
- The Scene reserves the right to edit or omit any information submitted.
- The Scene does not publish news of engagements, pregnancies or candidacies for office. We’ll be happy to share your good news when the time comes.
- Due to space limitations, we will list WU alumni who are members of a wedding party, but we cannot list all those in attendance.
- The Scene will list a surviving spouse and other WU alumni relations in all obituaries unless otherwise requested.
- The Scene publishes obituaries of alumni (degreed and non-degreed), trustees and current or former faculty.
Note: Field Names in Red are Required.