Staff and Contributors
- Interim Vice President of Development and Alumni Relations Denise Callahan ’95, MBA’00
- Editor Erik Schmidt ’05
- Class Notes Editor Alex Paraskevas
- Creative Director Mike Wright
- Graphic Designers Anne Dosskey, Emily Oliva, Mike Wright
- Photographer Frank Miller
- Web Developers Annie Aguirre, Laura Simmons
- Contributers Glen Bledsoe MAT ’91; Paul Boaden ’77; Denise Callahan ’95, MBA’00; Gerry Frank; Julie Gess-Newsome; Neil Hutchinson ’61; Alice Lewis; Robert McKinney; Frank Miller; Alex Paraskevas; David Rigsby ’00; Dan Rivas ’02; Erik Schmidt ’05; Steve Thorsett; Jamie Timbrell ’06; Carol Von Schmidt ’57
The Scene the magazine of Willamette University, is published three times each year by the Office of Alumni Relations. Its purpose is to share stories and campus conversations that help alumni and friends of Willamette stay meaningfully connected to their university.
The views presented in The Scene do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editors or the official policies and positions of Willamette University.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.