Staff and Contributors
- Senior Director of Alumni Relations Denise Callahan ’95, MBA’00
- Editor Erik Schmidt ’05
- Class Notes Editor Alex Paraskevas
- Creative Director Mike Wright
- Graphic Designers Susan Blettel, Emily Oliva, Mike Wright
- Photographer Frank Miller
- Web Developers Annie Aguirre ’10, Laura Levin
- Contributors Jim Booth ’64, Denise Callahan ’95, MBA ’00, Corrina Hawkins; Geneva Hooten ’11, Arminda Lathrop ’03, Robert Mckinney, Frank Miller, Peter Miller, Alex Paraskevas, Tyler Reich ’06, Dave Rigsby ’00, Erik Schmidt ’05, Steve Thorsett, Jamie Timbrell ‘06
The Scene the magazine of Willamette University, is published three times each year by the Office of Alumni Relations. Its purpose is to share stories and campus conversations that help alumni and friends of Willamette stay meaningfully connected to their university.
The views presented in The Scene do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the editors or the official policies and positions of Willamette University.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.