2014 Senior Fund Drive
The 2014 Senior Fund Drive is a way for seniors to give back and say, "Thank you," to Willamette before graduation. Senior Fund Drive, part of the Student Alumni Association, is led by co-chairs Lauren Roberts and Courtney Balonek with help from affinity chairs. Senior Fund Drive is one way for 2014 seniors to transition from students to alumni and become part of the living legacy of Willamette.
- Gifts of any amount go directly to support Willamette students
- Support can be directed to the Willamette Fund (unrestricted fund) or to a specific department or club
- Each gift increases the value of a Willamette degree
- Senior Fund Drive is a great way to live Willamette's motto of "Non nobis solum nati sumus - not unto ourselves alone are we born"
Where Does the Money Go?
- Student scholarships
- Clubs and activities
- Campus resources
- Gifts can be given to specific departments or to the Willamette Fund
How Do I Give?
- At any Senior Fund Drive event
- Online with this giving form
Senior Fund Drive
Goal 40% participation among WU Seniors