Is This Gift Right for You?
In general, a charitable bequest works for anyone who would like to support Willamette University in the future. Because you can change your mind at any time and make your gift in relative proportion to bequests to family and friends, this type of gift has universal appeal.
Profile of a Giver
- You want to support Willamette University after your lifetime.
- You have a will or living trust, or are ready to create one.
- You are young or old, wealthy or middle class.
- You want to make a charitable gift while ensuring family is taken care of first.
- You want to maintain the flexibility to change your mind at any time.
- You want estate tax relief.
We Can Help
Contact Lori L. Hoby at (866) 204-8102 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions about naming Willamette University in your will or living trust. We're happy to help, without obligation.