1967; renovated in 1992
Established in 1883, Willamette’s College of Law was the first law school in the Pacific Northwest.
The College of Law gives students practical training through moot court and dispute resolution competitions, intensive trial practice and targeted externships.
The College of Law’s faculty members are exemplary teachers who are also committed to research, scholarship and public service.
The J.W. Long Law Library houses more than 300,000 volumes and microform equivalents that include state and federal primary law sources and leading periodicals.