WITS Network Account Services
Current Willamette University students, staff, and faculty are eligible for a free email account. Before you can create your account, you must meet the follow criteria:
Creating a Network Account (username, password, email address):
Current Willamette University students, staff, and faculty are eligible for a free email account.
Services for current network account holders:
- Get to your Willamette email
- Access your Personal Share on our network (H: drive)
- View and edit your mailgroups and network shares
- Set a mail forwarding address
- Set up email vacation messages
Access for Guests and Visitors
Under some circumstances, long-term guests and visitors of the university may be granted a network account via sponsorship from a current staff or faculty member. These may include spouse and dependants of employees, visiting professionals, or non-university employees (e.g. Bon Appétit employees)
- Willamette Employees wishing to sponsor a guest account should inquire at the WITS Main Office (Smullin 101) or the WITS Help Desk (Smullin 119) for a Guest Account Application.