BA JD Requirements
In order for CLA students to qualify for this program, students will have to meet admissions requirements for both schools.
Note that acceptance as a candidate for the BA/JD program does not guarantee admission to the College of Law. Careful scheduling is required to meet your course requirements for this program, so early enrollment is beneficial. Your bachelor’s degree will be awarded after you have successfully completed your first year of legal studies.
- Score a combined minimum of 1950 on the SAT or a composite of 29 on the ACT.
- Achieve a minimum high school GPA of 3.5
- Apply to be a candidate for the combined BA/JD program during your first two years at Willamette.
- Interview in person with the CLA program advisor.
- Apply to the College of Law by the end of your junior year. Law Application Process
- Have an undergraduate GPA of at least 3.4 by the end of your junior year.
- Take the LSAT and achieve a score that is no lower than the current median of the College of Law's most recent entering class.
Students interested in applying for this program will be required to meet with the CLA program advisor, Don Negri, Associate Dean , Smullin 155, 503-370-6737 email@example.com during their first two years at Willamette.
Application to the College of Law
BA/JD students must complete the application process required of all applicants to the College of Law. Law Application Process
We encourage all BA/JD students to contact the Law Admission Office to talk to Brian Miller, Associate Director of Admission, firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Law Admission Office at (503) 370-6282 to set up a visit, sit in a first year class, take. a tour of the law school, and or meet with an admission representative.