Annual Open House for Prospective Law Students
Willamette University College of Law welcomes you to its Annual Open House for Prospective Students on Saturday, Jan. 30, 2010.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
10:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- Attend up to six different information sessions.
- Chat with current law faculty, law students and administrators.
- Tour the College of Law facility. Enjoy refreshments during your visit.
- 9:30 a.m. Check In
- 10:00 a.m. Welcome Address
- 10:20 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. Multiple information sessions offered
- 12:00 p.m. Tours, light meal break, Law Student Organization Fair
- 2:30 p.m. End of our program
Information Session Choices:
- Admission & Financial Aid
- Career Opportunities and Externship Program
- Clinical Law Program
- Criminal Law
- Dispute Resolution
- Employment and Labor Law
- Intellectual Property Law
- International and Comparative Law
- Law and Government
- Life as a Law Student
- Moot Court
- Sustainability Law
Note: You may select up to six different information sessions.
Information session topics subject to change.
Each session will run 25 minutes in length and will run concurrently with 1 or 2 other sessions.
For more information about the event, please contact the Admission Office at 503-370-6282.