- Academic Calendar
- ASWU - Associated Students of WU
- Bias Incident Reporting Form
- Events Calendar
- Submit an Event
- Check Your Disk Usage (H Drive)
- Compass Card
- Law Library
- Montag Center
- Not Alone: Report Sexual Harassment & Violence
- Parking Permit Application
- Computing and Networking: Student Resources
- Safe Driver Program
- Scheduling Event Request
Announcements & Reminders
Visit the Office of Student Affairs for information and resources related to students.
For students interested in joining a Student Organization, check out our current active organizations.
WITS Email and Network Services
All News »
- Symeonides' book receives honors The American Society of International Law awards 2015 Certificates of Merit to three publications.
- Defending the Jury: Appleman book examines value of jury The jury system has value far beyond deciding the guilt or innocence of the accused.
- Symeonides appointed Conflicts Restatement adviser The appointment by the American Law Institute is a reflection of national standing.
- Trial Practice offers experience, CLE Four-week course offers new lawyers hard-to-obtain courtroom experience.