Malpractice (Attorneys) / Ethics
1. ABA/BNA Lawyers’ Manual on Professional Conduct. Looseleaf. Washington, D.C., BNA. KF305.A16. Current through 10/03. Legal ethics online at http://news.bna.com/moln/.
2. ABA Center for Professional Responsibility. ABA Compendium of Professional Responsibility Rules and Standards. Chicago, ABA, 1999. Latest in Reserve, KF306.A73.
3. Mallen, R., Smith, J. and Smith, R. Legal Malpractice. West Group, current edition only. KF313.L35. Also available online/Westlaw.
4. Meiselman, David. Attorney Malpractice: Law and Practice. West Group, 1980. KF313.M44. Current through 9/05.
5. The Ethical Oregon Lawyer. 3rd ed. Lake Oswego, Oregon State Bar Committee on Continuing Legal Education, 2006. "This treatise...reviews the principal issues of legal ethics and professionalism likely to be of significance to Oregon attorneys." Updated regularly. Reserve KFO 2476.5.A2.
6. Oregon Rules of Court: State. Latest ed. West Group. Contains the Oregon Code of Professional Responsibility (The Disciplinary Rules - DRs). Reserve KFO2929.A196. Available online/Westlaw.
7. Oregon State Bar. Legal Ethics Committee. Oregon Formal Ethics Opinions. Lake Oswego, OSB, 2005. Replaces the prior Professional Responsibility Manual (the opinions contained therein have been withdrawn). Updated regularly. Reserve KFO 2476.5.A2.