Carlton Snow Remembered
On Saturday, January 22, 2005, more than 300 friends, colleagues, students and family members gathered in Willamette University's Hudson Hall to remember and celebrate the life of Carlton J. Snow. Snow, a longtime Willamette University law professor, passed away on November 19th, 2004, after suffering a brain hemorrhage. He was 64 years old.
Carlton J. Snow Memorial Program Speakers at the service included colleagues and students as well as Willamette University President, M. Lee Pelton, who touched on some of Snow's many contributions to the university during his lengthy 33 year teaching career.
To honor Professor Snow's long and distinguished service to the College of Law and its students, the College of Law has established the Carlton J. Snow Memorial Scholarship Fund, which will be used to fund scholarships for needy Willamette law students. Contributions may be sent to The Carlton Snow Memorial Fund, Dean's Office, Willamette University College of Law, 245 Winter Street, Salem OR 97301.
Carlton J. Snow
- Professor Robin Morris Collin to Receive Honor from Oregon House
- Integrity, Civility, Access To Justice Are Keys To A Successful Legal Career, De Muniz Says
- College of Law to graduate 129 students
- Oregon Appeals Court Publishes First Opinion Assisted by Willamette Law Student
- Symeon Symeonides Honored For Scholarship