College of Law Alumna Named Among Top Forty Under 40Willamette University College of Law alumna Liani J. Reeves BA'98, JD'01 will be among the high-caliber executives under 40 who are honored this month by the Portland Business Journal during its annual Forty Under 40 awards reception. Reeves was selected for the award for exhibiting outstanding character and achievement in her career, engagement in civic activities, volunteerism in the community and genuine passion for what she does.
Reeves is assistant to the chief trial counsel in the Employment Litigation Section of the Oregon Attorney General's Office. She also chairs the Oregon Commission on Asian Affairs and serves on the board of the Oregon Minority Lawyers Association.
Reeves majored in religious studies and English at Willamette before earning her J.D. at the College of Law. She previously worked as a clinical instructor and staff attorney for the National Crime Victim Law Institute, where she focused on violence against women and human trafficking issues.
She will be honored, along with the other Forty Under 40 award winners, on Feb. 18 in Portland. More information can be found on the Portland Business Journal website.
Liani J. Reeves BA'98, JD'01
- Professor Robin Morris Collin to Receive Honor from Oregon House
- Integrity, Civility, Access To Justice Are Keys To A Successful Legal Career, De Muniz Says
- College of Law to graduate 129 students
- Oregon Appeals Court Publishes First Opinion Assisted by Willamette Law Student
- Symeon Symeonides Honored For Scholarship