Taxation in an Era of Globalization
Thursday, April 1, 2010
Collins Legal Center, Room 218
3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Reception to follow
Allison Christians, Assistant Professor of Law, University of Wisconsin-Madison
Kimberly Clausing, Thormund A. Miller and Walter Mintz Professor of Economics, Reed College
Steven A. Dean, Associate Professor of Law, Brooklyn Law School
Carlos Perez-Gautrin, International Tax Manager, VeriSign Inc.
Joel D. Kuntz, Vice President and General Counsel, Entek Manufacturing Inc.
Adam H. Rosenzweig, Associate Professor of Law, Washington University School of Law
Henry C. Breithaupt, Judge, Oregon Tax Court
James A.R. Nafziger, Thomas B. Stoel Professor of Law and Director of International Law Programs, Willamette University College of Law
Terrance O'Reilly, Associate Professor of Law, Willamette University College of Law
Willamette University College of Law welcomes your attendance at this free public event. For more information, call 503-370-6877 or send an e-mail to email@example.com. For directions to Willamette and information on visitor parking, go to www.willamette.edu/directions.htm.
- Professor Robin Morris Collin to Receive Honor from Oregon House
- Integrity, Civility, Access To Justice Are Keys To A Successful Legal Career, De Muniz Says
- College of Law to graduate 129 students
- Oregon Appeals Court Publishes First Opinion Assisted by Willamette Law Student
- Symeon Symeonides Honored For Scholarship