Willamette Law Online
Welcome to Willamette Law Online. Sponsored by Willamette University College of Law, Willamette Law Online is staffed entirely by its students. Willamette Law Online is committed to providing timely, informative, and accurate case summaries from the courts that shape the law in the Pacific Northwest. Willamette Law Online functions as a notification service, alerting users to legal decisions and trends, and is neither intended to be a comprehensive resource of case law nor a substitute for in-depth legal research.
We currently summarize all new published cases for the following courts:
- United States Supreme Court
- United States Supreme Court Certiorari Granted
- Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Oregon Supreme Court
- Oregon Court of Appeals
- Oregon Land Use Board of Appeals
- The Nation's Courts on Intellectual Property Law
You can subscribe to email updates for any service above.