Lab 4: If-Else and Expert Systems
CS141: Introduction to Programming,
Due Date: see instructions below
Summary of Goals
- Practice using if, if-else, nested if-else statements
- Practice using relational operators: ==, <, >, <= >=, !=
- Practice using boolean operators: OR (||), AND (&&), NOT (!)
During Lab this week, we will:
- Work on code completion WileyPlus assignment, called Chp 3 Programming (Complete on own by Monday, Sept 26)
- Work on Expert System Program:
- Complete the program (Part 1) by midnight Monday, Sept 26.
Submit your code as an attachment via WISE.
- In class on Wed, Sept 28, we will do the testing (Part 2)
Assignments to do (or complete) on your own
These are due on Monday, Sept 26:
During class on Wed, Sept 28, we will complete Part 2 of the Expert System Program.
You may fill out the questions electronically, printing the completed form.
Or, you can write your answers on a printed version to be handed out in class.