Lab 5: Loops
CS141: Introduction to Programming,
Due Date: see instructions below
Summary of Goals
- Practice using loops
- Practice using manipulating strings.
During Lab this week, we will:
- Work on code completion WileyPlus assignment, called Chp 4 Programming (Complete on own by Monday, Oct 3, at 11pm)
- Code Completion - Sum of odd integers.
- Code Completion - Find vowels in string
- Code Completion - Reverse characters in string.
- Code Completion - Count words in sentence.
Assignments to do (or complete) on your own
These are due on Monday, Oct 3:
- There will be no new reading quiz assigned for next week since we are having an exam. Please review the readings and the quizzes from Chapter 1-4.
Also, it is recommended that you do the self-check exercises (answers are given at the end of each chapter).
- TechNews before class: the assignment description
and the link to Technews
- WileyPlus Code Completion Assignment (due at 11pm): Chp 4 Programming. Note, there will be
no new programming assignment next week. Please review the programming assignments from Chapter 1-4. Also, make sure that you know how to do the
basic looping problems.
During class on Wed, Sept 28, we will complete Part 2 of the Expert System Program
You may fill out the questions electronically, printing the completed form.
Or, you can write your answers on a printed version to be handed out in class.