Bearcat Day for Admitted Students
Thursday-Friday, March 12-13, 2015
We hope you and your family will join us for an insider's look! Bearcat Day is a great opportunity for admitted students and their families to better understand the campus culture of Willamette University.
Here are a few activities we have planned for you:
- Interact with faculty and students to get a real sense of the academic program
- Be a Bearcat for a day by attending a class (students are limited to one class each)
- Tour the campus, our residence halls, and academic buildings
- Stay overnight with a student host prior to our event date
- Explore international studies programs, internship opportunities, and student research
- Speak individually with a member of our financial aid staff about how families finance a Willamette education
- Learn more about residential life, varsity athletics, and student organizations
- Hear from current students about their experiences and ask questions that matter to you
Visitors will leave Bearcat Day with a clear understanding of all it means to live and learn in our engaging and inclusive community. Please join us!
We welcome you to campus and look forward to discussing your future as a Bearcat! Check out the full schedule here.