Willamette in the World
Save the date and come back to campus, September 17-20, 2015
Your alumni association invites you to come back to campus for Alumni Weekend 2015, where you can reconnect with friends and join in a wide variety of activities and programs that showcase how Willamette students, faculty, and alumni have impacted the local and global communities. Mark your calendar for September 17-20, and get ready to unpack your memories and partake in international experiences presented in a distinctly Willamette way.
Alumni Weekend is for All Alumni
Pay tribute to the unique WU experience and connect across of the schools generations of the Bearcat family. At Alumni Weekend, you'll have the opportunity engage with current students, dialogue with outstanding faculty, network with fellow alumni, rediscover Willamette and celebrate our shared history. Once a Bearcat, always a Bearcat!
What to Expect at Alumni Weekend
Following the same trajectory as last year's transformative Weekend, you can expect a wide range of activities from the intellectual to the celebratory; we're planning a weekend to bring together the best of Willamette! Here is a short list of just some of what to look forward to:
- Engaging discussions with interesting alumni, faculty, students, and more (think TED talks).
- Homecoming competitions, including the football game vs. Cal Lutheran.
- Campus and off-campus tours, including a visit to local wineries.
- The relaxing and casual atmosphere of The Quad.
- Special gatherings for alumni of Willamette's graduate programs, Greek houses, and women's basketball and rowing squads.
- And more!
Check out the Alumni Weekend 2015 schedule to get the flavor of what's to come, and keep an eye out for announcements.