The Compass is a gateway to exclusive information for Willamette alumni and parents and allows users access to the directory, class notes and the Career Network. It houses all the informational tools to help you stay connected to the Willamette community.
The Compass can help you:
- Search the alumni directory
- Update your address, email and other personal information
- Use the Career Network to find a career advisor, research a specific industry or connect with peers and mentors working in your target field
- Set your preferences for receiving mail and email from Willamette
- Submit class notes
- Register online for events
- Make a gift
If you're having difficulty registering, feel free to call the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations at (503) 375-5304, or email us at email@example.com and we will be able to help you personally.