The Marriage of Figaro
March 6 – 9, 2014
- An opera by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Director: Allison Swensen-Mitchell
- Conductor: Paul Klemme
- Co-produced with the Willamette University Department of Music
- Runs: March 6-9
- Evening Performances: Thursday-Saturday, 7:00 p.m.
- Matinee: March 9, 3:00 p.m.
Get caught up in this highly energetic tale of deceptions and counter-deceptions. The skirt chasing and bullying run rampant in the palace of Count Almaviva. Set in Spain, this continuation of the plot of “The Barber of Seville” focuses on the debauchery that unfolds during a single “day of madness” in this grand folly of aristocratic courtship.