The Center for Asian Studies at Willamette University integrates and develops the Asian and Asian-American resources on campus with respect to region-based research and scholarship, curriculum innovation, and co-curricular programming. The Center creates cross-campus and inter-disciplinary opportunities for faculty development, student-faculty collaboration and community outreach, serving as a locus for regional, national, and international collaboration between academic and community organizations. We define “Asian” broadly to include all parts of Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Asian diasporas.
- Association for Teachers of Chinese in Oregon (ATCO)
- Chinese Cultural Association and Language Academy (SCCALA)
- American Institute for Sri Lankan Studies (AISLS)
- Association for Asian Studies (AAS)
- H-Asia Asian History and Studies, of H-Net Humanities & Social Sciences Online
- Selected links to Asian Studies Programs at universities in the United States Provided by the University of Colorado at Boulder